Tbilisi, Kakheti wine region, Bodbe monastery, Sighnaghi love towin, Telavi, Kindzmarauli winery, Tbilisi
– Departure from your hotel
– The first trip will be to Kakheti – the wine region of Georgia, where you will have the opportunity to visit one of the local farmers in the village, visit his cellar and, of course, enjoy the famous homemade Kakhetian wine.
– Afterwards, you will visit the famous Convent of Bodbe, where the relics of St. Nino are buried. In the monastery you can walk along the beautiful alleys, as well as admire the beautiful view of the Alazani Valley.
– Later, you will have a trip to a small town called Sighnaghi, located in a very picturesque place. The town is also famous for the fact that here Niko Pirosmani, an artist in love, covered the square of the hotel where his beloved woman lived with flowers. That is why Sighnaghi is called the City of Love.
– Next visit will be to Kvareli city, where the famous Kindzmarauli wine factory is located. You will have a tour at the factory and wine tasting.
– The tour will end with a trip to Telavi city, located in the beautiful Alazani valley. According to the plot of the famous soviet film “Mimino”, the hero worked in this very city.
– Return to Tbilisi through the beautiful Gombori Pass.