Georgian Military Road, Zhinvali Water Reservoir, Ananuri Fortress, Mount Kazbek, Gergeti Monastery, Tbilisi
– Departure from your hotel
– This day you will travel to the Georgian-Russian border. The first stop is scheduled at the Zhinvali water reservoir, famous for its cool, clear water and, of course, picturesque landscapes. The reservoir is one of the largest in Georgia, turquoise waters of which merge with the horizon.
– Afterwards, you will visit Ananuri Fortress, a well-preserved monument of early feudalism.
– A trip along the picturesque Georgian Military Road will take you to the observation deck Arch of Friendship of Peoples. The steep cliff over which the Arch stands and the surrounding mountains will give you the opportunity to create real photo masterpieces.
– The last stop of this day will be Gergeti Monastery, located at the foot of Mount Kazbek, the highest mountain in the Caucasus.
– Return to Hotel