Akhaltsikhe – Vardzia – Borjomi (overnight) – Gori – Stalin House Museum – Mtskheta town – Jvari monastery
– Departure from your hotel
– You will have a trip to the city of Akhaltsikhe and visit Akhaltsikhe Castle, also known as Rabat Castle, where you can learn about the glorious history of the city.
– Next trip will be to Vardzia cave city. This is one of the amazing sights of Georgia. About 600 natural and man-made caves are located in a high rock above the Kura River and in its steep wall. The exceptional city has more than 13 levels.
– Then sightseeing tour around Borjomi, a walk in the Central Park of the city and an ascent by the cable car. overnight in Borjomi
– Next trip will be to Gori city, where Joseph Stalin sightseeing tour around Borjomi, a walk in the Central Park of the city and an ascent by the cable car.was born. Here you will visit Joseph Stalin Museum, built in 1951. The exhibits here include Stalin’s personal belongings, various historical documents, one of the 12 copies of Stalin’s death mask. You will also have the opportunity to see Stalin’s armored train.
– Later, you will have a trip to Mtskheta – the ancient capital of Georgia. you will visit one of the main Orthodox churches in Georgia – Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. You will end the tour in this part with a walk along the old and picturesque streets of the city.
– Next, you will visit Jvari Monastery, which is located on the top of a mountain at the confluence of the Kura and Aragvi rivers above the city of Mtskheta. According to a legend, the monastery was founded on the site where St. Nino erected the cross. From here you will admire the picturesque view of Mtskheta.
– Return to Hotel