5-Day active Georgia
- Arrival in Tbilisi, meeting at the airport, transfer from the airport to the hotel, check in at the hotel.
- 10:00 – Departure from the hotel
- Your day will start with a sightseeing tour around Tbilisi: acquaintance with the capital of Georgia, a walk in Rike Park and over the glass-covered The Bridge of Peace connecting modern Tbilisi with the Old City. Acquaintance with the famous sulfur baths, a walk along Shardeni Street in the old part of the city, visiting the monument of Mother Georgia, afterwards ascent to the ancient fortress of Narikala, a walk around the Freedom Square.
- Next, you will visit Jvari Monastery, which is located on the top of a mountain at the confluence of the Kura and Aragvi rivers above the city of Mtskheta. According to a legend, the monastery was founded on the site where St. Nino erected the cross. From here you will admire the picturesque view of Mtskheta.
- Later, you will have a trip to Mtskheta – the ancient capital of Georgia. You will visit one of the main Orthodox churches in Georgia – Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. You will end the tour in this part with a walk along the old and picturesque streets of the city.
- Return to Tbilisi.
Duration: 7-8 hours
- 9:00 – Departure from the hotel
- The first trip will be to Kakheti, the wine region of Georgia, visiting a winery, where besides learning how the famous Kakhetian wine is made, you can also taste it.
- Afterwards, you will visit the famous Convent of Bodbe, where the relics of St. Nino are buried. In the monastery you can walk along the beautiful alleys, as well as admire the beautiful view of the Alazani Valley.
- Later, you will have a trip to a small town called Sighnaghi, located in a very picturesque place. The town is also famous for the fact that here Niko Pirosmani, an artist in love, covered the square of the hotel where his beloved woman lived with flowers. That is why Sighnaghi is called the City of Love.
- Next visit will be to Kvareli city, where the famous Kindzmarauli wine factory is located. You will have a tour at the factory and wine tasting.
- The tour will end with a trip to Telavi city, located in the beautiful Alazani valley. According to the plot of the famous soviet film “Mimino”, the hero worked in this very city.
- Return to Tbilisi through the beautiful Gombori Pass.
Duration: 8-9 hours
- 09:00 – Departure from the hotel
- This day you will travel to the Georgian-Russian border. The first stop is scheduled at the Zhinvali water reservoir, famous for its cool, clear water and, of course, picturesque landscapes. The reservoir is one of the largest in Georgia, turquoise waters of which merge with the horizon.
- Afterwards, you will visit Ananuri Fortress, a well-preserved monument of early feudalism.
- Next stop will be in Pasanauri vilage, famous for the fact that the White and the Black Aragvi merge here, forming the Aragvi River.
- A trip along the picturesque Georgian Military Road will take you to the observation deck Arch of Friendship of Peoples. The steep cliff over which the Arch stands and the surrounding mountains will give you the opportunity to create real photo masterpieces.
- The last stop of this day will be Gergeti Monastery, located at the foot of Mount Kazbek, the highest mountain in the Caucasus.
- Return to Yerevan
Duration: 8-10 hours
- Check-out from the hotel at 12:00. Transfer to the airport. Departure.
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel with double occupancy (for extra payment it is possible to change hotel to 4*or 5*)
- Meeting in the airport and transfer to the hotel
- Comfortable transport with a driver for your entire route
- English speaking guide
- Tickets for all destinations, museums cultural centers
- Tour to Georgian winery with degustation (tasting)
- Breakfasts in hotel
- Three lunches
- Welcomed dinner
- Flight tickets to Georgia and back
- The rest of dinners
- Medical insurance — recommended!
- Personal expenses